This article was featured in The Conversation on 21 June 2017 and authored by Lennert Veerman. Many studies have...
Alun Jackson, , , Featured News, Sleep, 0
Implications of the Sleep Apnoea Cardiovascular Endpoints (SAVE) Study for decision-making for people with obstructive sleep apnoea and cardiac...
- Social and emotional wellbeing assessment instruments for use with Indigenous AustraliansDecember 21, 2017
- Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD) surgery: highlighting the psychological consequencesDecember 21, 2017
- Taxing sugary drinks would boost productivity, not just healthJune 29, 2017
- Severe obstructive sleep apnea hurts heartsJune 27, 2017
- All Heart Patients Have Some Liver Disease after Fontan SurgeryJune 22, 2017